If you are looking for a stock Android 11 ROM for the Realme XT instead of customized Realme UI, then you can install this “unofficial” version of RevengeOS 4.0. ROM that appears to be stable and has no faults, so you can rely on it for daily use on your daily driver. XDA’s developers Electimon , erfanoabdi and Lucchetto00 have teamed up to release an “unofficial” version of RevengeOS, Android 11, for the Moto G7 Power. The ROM appears to be stable and can be installed on your primary phone, with only one error which is a problem with operating the NFC connection, so the final decision is yours.
- The other part is the necessary tools and pre-requirements to install the Doogee Shoot 2 Firmware.
- Your bootloader is unlocked if you are rooted or have Custom OS.
- This post contains the Yezz Art 1 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Yezz Art 1 Smartphone to its original state.
- Now go to the sp flash tool extract folder and launch it.
- Moreover, you should take a backup of all the data on your device beforehand.
- As always any custom ROM does not come with pre-installed GApps (Google Applications) because of Copyright issues.
Download the Flash Tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below Guide to install the firmware using the Sp Flash https://www.aedleader.com/unleash-the-power-of-samsung-sm-n900a-a/ tool. That is all the new stuff in the Android Pie update for Galaxy S8. Go ahead, follow the instructions to install the official Android 9 Pie on Galaxy S8. There comes the custom ROM such as LineageOS, AOSP ROM, AICP ROM, crDroid ROM, Resurrection Remix ROM, OmniROM etc. which can still bring the latest Android for your Android phone. Congratulations, You have successfully installed Stock ROM using the QFIL Flash tool.
The key downside here is that you will not be able to sort out each digital package by region or OS. The company rolls out only new software versions for its latest devices.
You can either extend the Screen’s life (which will drain the battery) or tap the Screen repeatedly (which can be annoying). Samsung Exclusively added some extra features compared with One UI 4.0 and 4.1. If you are already using Custom ROM, use this new OS for some weeks. You can display or hide the completed reminders, regardless of the type.
You can even search for people without tagging their names just by tapping their faces. Click on Options tab, and make sure Re-partition checkbox is NOT selected.